Souvenir Trip from BeyulTreks
- Explore the busy street of Thamel
- Browse through the local shops and purchase great souvenirs including arts and crafts
Known for its Nepalese handmade product, Thamel is the right place to find that perfect local craft or souvenir from your trip to Nepal. Wander through the market and browse the shops of Thamel on this 2.5 Hours tour. With a knowledgeable guide at your side, you’ll spend time in handicraft and souvenir outlets that sell authentic goods at a bargain.
The amazing experience starts from meeting at the entrance of Thamel in from of the Himalayan Java coffee shop. The tour starts with short orientation by our tour leader at the meeting point. After 15 mins brief orientation, you will walk through the inner street of Thamel. Your tour leader can introduce you to most popular souvenir items that you can take back home as a keepsake.
Please drop your message below!
|01:00 PM||Meeting at Thamel. Tour Orientation.||15 mins|
|01:15 PM||Start the tour||2 – 2.5 Hours|
|3:30 – 4:00 PM||End of tour|
- English speaking guide.
- Walking tour
- Transport to and from Thamel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise if you have any specific interest in any particular souvenir at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Carry water to drink to keep rehydrating
- Make sure to carry money for small purchases and card for big purchases